Sunday, July 21, 2013

Paul's Post - The Joy of Shaving

Paul's Post








I found something recently that I really love - The Art of Shaving products.  They make a full line of men's shaving products from pre-shave oil to after shave balm.
 

During the week, I use an electric razor because it is quick and easy.  On the weekend, however, I like to do a full wet shave because I have the time.  When you don't do it that often, it feels like an indulgence.  I have tried a several different shave creams and gels, but I really like the products from The Art of Shaving.  It leaves my face as soft and smooth as a baby's you-know-what!  I mean feel this face . . . is this the face of a 47-year-old man? . . Oh, wait you can't do that over the internet can you?  Well, you will just have to take Lisa's word on this, it's incredible.

 
By the way, I did have another favorite shave gel - AVEDA Rosemary Mint Shaving Gel.  I really loved that stuff, but they stopped making it.  If anyone knows of a place that I can get some more, I would love to know about it.


Oh, I have also one more shaving secret that really makes a difference - shave initially with the grain, and then re-lather and shave again against the grain.  It really makes a difference. 

So until next month - happy shaving!

 
*~*~*~*
 
Lisa here...his pre-shave oil and shaving cream really do a great job!  It leaves his face soft and smooth.  Now I just need to find some nice shaving cream for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment