Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Friends Michelle and BB

Today I got to see my friends Michelle and BB.  They're great ladies!  Always so nice and always so fun to talk with.      

A few months ago I noticed that they both had Pandora bracelets.  I decided I liked them and told Paul I wanted to buy one.  The next time we were at the mall I just happened to notice a Pandora store (truly---I didn't know it was there) and they were having a sale!  I dragged him into the store and came out with a new bracelet and two clips.

I've been expanding since then.  I don't have a lot of Pandora charms yet but I've bought some inexpensive charms online at New Dreamz.  Unfortunately, I just discovered they're going out of business.  I'm thinking I should check what they have since everything appears to be 60% off!  (Shh.  Don't tell Paul.)

If you're interested, here's their link:
 
Anyway---Today I wanted to show off our bracelets so I asked Michelle and BB to wear their Pandora bracelets and I wore mine. 

Here's a picture of us:
 
Michelle, Me, BB
Here's a picture of our Pandora bracelets.  I wore my heart charms today.
 
 
I enjoyed seeing them.  Two wonderful women.  Two wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment