Sunday, July 7, 2013

Matchbox Twenty Concert

OMG!  I'm so excited!  I'm going to see Matchbox Twenty tonight.  I love these guys and their music.  I've been a fan since 1997.  I've seen them in concert  4 times ((Indianapolis, Cleveland, Tampa, Columbus, OH) and I 've seen Rob Thomas solo 5 times (Cincinnati, Columbus, OH - twice, St. Louis, Chicago). 


I absolutely adore Rob Thomas!  He's gorgeous and talented.  What a combo.


I won the chance to meet him in St. Louis, Missouri on October 31, 2009.  It was too wonderful for words.  He seemed like a great guy.


And---we're going on the Matchbox Twenty Bahamas cruise on December 6th through 9th.  Woo-hoo!  Can't wait.


Post-Concert Thoughts

Wow!  What a great concert.  Our seats weren't that great but at least they weren't out on the lawn.  Anyway---it was fantastic to see the guys.  They put on an amazing show.  We tried to take pictures but they didn't turn out all that well.  Can't wait to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment