Monday, September 2, 2013

Boots and Shoes

While traveling back home from visiting my sister in Daytona Beach, we had a six hour layover in the Atlanta airport (and a delay on top of that).  We bought a day pass for the Delta Airline first class lounge.  Wow, was it nice.  Free drinks, free snacks, cushy chairs, a bird's eye view of planes taking off.  It made the wait time a bit more tolerable.

Before we went to the lounge, I bought the latest issues of Marie Claire and In Style magazines to read (yeah, really more like to gaze longingly at the shoes).  They did not disappoint.  I saw a pair of Tom Ford boots I just love!




They were listed at $3,775 online at Neiman Marcus.  Just a bit (oh, okay, a lot) above my price range.  But I just adore them.

Then I saw a pair of shoes from Dolce & Gabbana.  They're called Floral Cage Sandals.  OMG!  I love them!  I would definitely wear them if I only had them.


They were listed at $2,783 online at Luisaviaroma.  There were also a few variations of these shoes.



I like the first ones shown the best.  But how to get the hubby to buy them for me?  When I asked he said we could but we would have to cut back elsewhere.  Was he serious?!  I'll have to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment