Sunday, May 19, 2013

Paul's Post - New Shoes

Paul's Post

  
Lisa bought ANOTHER pair of shoes! 

 
 
I swear, the woman must have a hundred pairs of shoes!  Does she need another?  Well, actually, maybe she does.  I guess that I can't really complain, because my collection is rather large - for a guy anyway.  I think I'm up to 20 pairs!  Is that too many?
 
Actually, I bought a new pair of shoes too.   Here's a picture. 
 
 
 
I like the dressy-casual look to them.  I also have several pairs of dressy-casual suede shoes.  I even have a pair of blue suede shoes!  I'm dying for someone to notice so I can break into my Elvis imitation.  (♫ Don't you step on my blue suede shoes ♫)  I love suede but I'm always worried about rain.  I hope these shoes can take some wet weather.
 
Shoes really make the outfit! (Did I really say that?)
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Stay tuned for more of the guy's point of view...


No comments:

Post a Comment