Sunday, June 23, 2013

Trip to Ponte Vedra, Florida

We just got back from Ponte Vedra, Florida.  We arrived on Tuesday and returned home on Saturday.  We  flew down to visit Paul's family.  This year it was a milestone birthday for me, my sister-in-law, Karen and Paul's mother.  Also, it would have been my in-laws' 50th anniversary (my father-in-law is deceased).  All of us stayed at my brother-in-law's father's beach house.


We had a nice time. On Wednesday we went to the beach for about an hour.  We saw lots of shells but we didn't see any shore birds.  A few seagulls and pelicans but no shore birds.  Don't know why.   


I wore a new swimsuit .  I'm sure I bought it from Just My Size but they don't seem to have it now.  I even got a compliment on it!
 

On Thursday we went to St. Augustine.  We took the Red Train for a city tour and did some shopping.  We should probably go back sometime to visit the museums.


 
On Friday we went to the beach again for about an hour then took Paul's Mom out for a birthday lunch.  It was great!

It was back home on Saturday.  Wish we'd had more beach time.

Our next big trip is to Daytona Beach in August.  Two beach trips in one year.  Nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment